Monday, July 18, 2011

New Week, Brown Bag Ideas

Hello Monday and New Week! I hope the morning commute to work was pleasant and all the drivers were happily singing to music in traffic...one can wish, right. I started thinking about the weekly brown bag lunches that I'm always encouraging people to make for lunch at work. As you know, I like the idea of carrying your lunch to work to save money and to eat some of the leftovers so they don't go to waste. I must admit that it probably gets old trying to come up with different things to take each day. If you have gotten into a routine, change things up a bit ->use turkey pastrami instead of just turkey, romaine or green leaf lettuce instead of iceberg on sandwiches, rye bread instead of wheat all the time. Even the condiments could use a makeover by spreading spicy brown mustard on the bread, Yum! Surprise yourself for lunch and enjoy every bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment