Saturday, July 30, 2011

What's Your Flava?

Hello weekend and my readers! I just checked my Facebook page and lots of friends have already posted heat-related updates using words like 'scorching and sizzling' to describe the day. They beat me to the punch as I would use the same on my wall. Keep in mind that wearing light color clothes are cooler than darker ones. Most important, drink plenty of water while out and about. If you can stand the heat, have some fun in the summertime. Remember to take lots of breaks to cool down and look for shaded spots. There are only a couple of days left in July and it's National Ice Cream Month. What's your favorite ice cream flava, pick it up at the grocery store ;-) Mine are strawberry, chocolate and butter pecan, Yum!

2 comments:

  1. Ice ream month? Must hurry and have an icecream this weekend. It's raining here, which is refreshing, the only way to beat the heat is to wear bright colours;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, all month and any excuse to enjoy ice cream right :) I hope we get some rain soon!

    ReplyDelete