Sunday, July 17, 2011

Don't Forget Your Sunglasses

Hi everybody, hope there is lots of sunshine outside your window today. It's a beauty in Atlanta with a lovely breeze to go along with it. I have all the windows open in the house and it feels really good. This has been the best few days from the brutal heat, but I hear it's returning tomorrow. For now, it's all about the coolness of the day. Before I forget, a good friend stopped by yesterday with a bunch of tomatoes from the garden. I have a whole row of them on my kitchen window seal ripening up just a bit more. I can't wait to slice them over my salads and sandwiches. Don't forget to grab your sunglasses as you head out to spend time with family and friends. Enjoy the bursts of sunshine in all you do!


Photo credit: simonfilm from morguefile.com

2 comments:

  1. I love to have the windows open and the fresh air in the house! Hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure had a great day and the sun was on full blast in the skies. Hope your weekend was just as nice!

    ReplyDelete