Monday, July 25, 2011

Motivation Monday

How is everyone doing on this start to Monday? It's taking a little longer for the sunshine to come out, but hopefully the clouds will make way for them soon. I'm getting focused and have a few things going already on my to-do list. I haven't written about my long-term unemployment in my blog, but it's been tough and the job market even tougher. I am staying positive and have a wonderful support group from my family and friends. I follow many job leads that come my way because you never know when one of them may be the job that says "You're Hired." Those words would be music to my ears. It has been very hard to remain motivated week after week especially on Mondays when others are heading back to work, but I remain just that...Motivated!

Let me end this post on a lighter note ->I read today on the internet that it's National Hot Fudge Sundae Day, now that's Motivation. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment