Sunday, April 3, 2011

Gorgeous Sunday

It's simply gorgeous today with lots of sunshine and finally temps to hit mid-70's. I was out on my patio awhile ago just taking in the sights of birds, butterflies, and my plants. I was finishing off my last cup of coffee which was well past my noon cutoff, but that was fine. I began to smell the scent of cooking in the air and wondered who was about to enjoy a yummy Sunday meal. I think it's so nice when families gather on Sundays for a big meal and fellowship. It's hard these days for everyone with the many schedules and distances, but a Sunday phone call can be just as fun and engaging when you can't be there in person. It's joyous to hand the phone around to chat with family and friends gathered together. Enjoy your day and make it a gorgeous one everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment