Monday, April 25, 2011

Turn on the A/C...Not Yet!

The temperatures may be rising around the states like Atlanta where I live. I enjoy this time of the year because to me it's not quite hot enough to turn on the air conditioning. For now, I have opened several windows to let in some natural air and give the house a chance to air out from being shut up during the winter months. The cool mornings add a touch of fresh air from the open windows which is delightful. I know the pollen has been a big factor for allergies and open windows will blow that pesky stuff right inside. If the pollen has subsided, give your electric bill a break until it really gets hot enough to turn on the A/C. I know two-story homes are usually a few degrees warmer upstairs, but opening a few windows will bring comfortable relief especially at night. Save some bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment