Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunny Sunday Afternoon

This has got to be the most beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon. I have been busy with watering my indoor plants and placing my ferns outside for some much-needed sunshine. My front yard is clear of any snow & ice, but the backyard and patio have a ways to go. Well, the Atlanta Falcons lost their playoff game last night against the Green Bay Packers. They had a good season and making it this far was still a source of pride for everyone. I haven't decided who I will cheer on leading to the Super Bowl. There are lots of team favorites left, but I better hurry!

I plan to phone family and friends to chat for a bit today. While email, Facebook, and Twitter are lovely ways to communicate, it's still nice to pick up the phone and hear their voice. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment