Monday, January 31, 2011

Frugal Hello

Hello Monday and the start of a new week. I hope everyone enjoyed a nice weekend filled with fun and relaxation. The weather in Atlanta over the weekend was gorgeous with temperatures near 70 degrees on both days. Today there is light rain, but the sun keeps wanting to peek out from the clouds. I have become fascinated with the weather and wonder if I should have studied Meteorology instead of Psychology in college. I can always be mindful of the proper way to dress before heading out the door for the day.

I want to pass along a great website that has lots of weekly ads and other deals from various stores. It's ->cheapcheapcheap.com. You can flip through the fliers online to see what's on sale to help plan your weekly shopping and scout out deals.

Always remember my fave frugal advice ->Go one day out of the week without spending any money. I live by it and save by it as well. You will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment