Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

It's Super Bowl Sunday with the Pittsburgh Steelers and Green Bay Packers playing for the title today. The weather in Atlanta is pretty Super with lots of sunshine and expected temps near 60. I hope you have big plans for watching the game with family & friends on a big screen tv. Is anyone hosting the game at their home? I bet the food, munchies and sweets will be delightful and yummy!

I am hoping for a competitive game and not a blow out. I can't wait for the commercials and have already watched a few on the internet. My fave is the little kid in the Darth Vader costume going around the house trying to get stuff to move or do something fantastic. I probably gave too much away, but look out for this one.

Have Super fun cheering on your team. Always remember to celebrate responsibly and plan to have a designated driver. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment