Monday, February 7, 2011

Have a Super Week

The Green Bay Packers won the Super Bowl last night and the team played very well. I was cheering for the Pittsburgh Steelers to win, Oh well! The game was just what I was hoping for with good competitiveness. I was a bit disappointed in the halftime show performance by the Black Eyed Peas mainly due to the poor sound quality. I was checking in on Twitter during the show and lots of people commented about the same thing. The Super Bowl commercials are still generating lots of buzz. I got the chance to see the little boy dressed as Darth Vader in the commercial for Volkswagen on the Today show this morning. He's just too cute and I know we will see him in plenty more ads.

Have a Super Week in all that you do with work, family, and other commitments. Keep smiling and others will smile back, like me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment