Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve 2010

So here we are on New Year's Eve and the weather did not disappoint in Atlanta, GA. It's going to be mild temps near 60 degrees and plenty of sunshine. All the right stuff to make this last day of the new year delightful.

I want to extend my deepest thanks to all the readers who have visited my blog this year. Since launching my blog in 2010, I have enjoyed a wonderful time posting my own writings along with stories I find around the web that I think would be of interest. I appreciate the comments received from many readers. I have met other bloggers and enjoy following their blogs too.

I look forward to good things happening in the coming year 2011. I plan to keep my blog postings fresh and interesting. I especially hope you will continue to stop by and read along.

Have a safe time ringing in the New Year and celebrate responsibly. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment