Saturday, November 6, 2010

Delightful Saturday

I enjoyed all the sunshine that poured in when I twisted the blinds this morning. It was a very cold and frosty night in Atlanta and all over the state of Georgia. I'm drinking my second cup of coffee as I type this blog post and listening to local radio program that spins old school jams on Saturday morning. I enjoy hearing the likes of Diana Ross, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, Aretha Franklin and others. The music from back in the day is simply spectacular and you just never tire of hearing it. Here's an idea ->Put on some old school music while doing Saturday household chores. You will be amazed at how much you get done while bouncing to your favorite tunes.

As you may have discovered, I always like to have one day out of the week where I spend no money. It turns out I had two days this week ->Tuesday and Friday. I am trying to reflect for just a bit on how yesterday got a free pass. What does this say about my social life :-) Did you have a day this past week where you didn't spend any money? Just asking!

I'm thinking that some chili would be a yummy Saturday dinner tonight. Let me check the pantry to see what ingredients I already have for the chili and make a list of what I might need. Here's a Tip ->Always check the pantry and refrigerator before heading out to the grocery store to see exactly what you need. Don't forget the coupons!

It's time to make moves in my day and grab my sunglasses. I will need them on this Delightful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment