Monday, August 2, 2010

Simple Way to Organize Paperwork

I want to share the most simplest way to organize your paperwork that requires only three things: manila folders, accordion file, and Sharpie pen. That's right! Use the folders to place any important documents or paperwork inside and write on the folder flap what the contents contain. You don't need to go all out with printing fancy labels. Instead write clearly on the folder flap and you're done. Place the manila folders inside the accordion file for easy access when needed.

I wrote about this several monthso in the context of another blog, but wanted to make it a blog all it's own because I think it's such an easy way to organize your paperwork. We tend to put off working on organization thinking it will take a lot of time and supplies. To me, this is as simple as you can get. When you get any new information that you want to keep, follow these steps and you will be good to go!

I recently received my updated car insurance policy and after looking it over, it took me less than a minute to file it away in the manila folder which was already made for this document. Keeping You Organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment