Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Frugal Tip ->Hair Salons

A visit to the hair salon can really put a dent in your wallet. While it's a nice experience and you get the finest treatment for your hair, the price for each service can start to add up. Think perms, color, cuts, trims, etc.

I have discovered a frugal way for hair care by going to a Technical College that has a Cosmetology School. The students are able to get the experience they will need as they go through the program and it readies the students for their future work in a professional salon.

The prices at the Cosmetology Schools are much cheaper than a regular salon. If you don't mind having students do your hair, I say give it a try. I have been going to my local Cosmetology School for quite some time with no problems. The instructor walks around and checks on the students work and with the clients.

I enjoy the experience and chatting with the students about their future plans as a hairstylist. The other thing I enjoy are the bargain prices. Frugal Rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment