- Park your car a distance from the entrance of the store. The extra walking is a good way to get added steps into your day. Note: Keep in mind to be cautious when it is dark outside.
- When standing at the microwave waiting for your food to warm up, do a few sets of squats, arm circles, leg lifts, and lunges.
- When watching your favorite tv shows, lift free weights during commercials.
- While sitting at your computer, do some side bends and twists right in your chair. This shapes up the mid-section quite nicely.
- If you have stairs in your home, walk up and down them a few times. This works your derriere and legs. Both will be toned in no time.
2 years ago